Annual boiler service and maintenance inspection of boiler which are covered under warranty. Unlimited call outs subject to the exclusions below. Also the arrangement of manufacture warranty repairs. Repairs to the rest of the heating system or controls which aren’t covered under manufactures warranty will be charged at our normal rate with a 10% discount.
Silver plan includes:
Annual boiler service and maintenance inspection, unlimited call outs. Repair or replacement of all internal boiler parts, spares and controls. Any chargeable services will receive 10% discount on our normal rate. Everything above are subject to the exclusions below.
Gold Plan includes:
Annual boiler service and maintenance inspection, unlimited call out. Repair or Replacement of all internal boiler parts, spares, controls. Repair or Replacement of heating controls, circulation pumps, radiators, radiator valves, and Repair to any heating pipework. Everything above is subject to the exclusions below.
Platinum Plan includes:
Annual boiler service and maintenance inspection, Unlimited call outs, Repair or Replacement of all internal boiler parts, spares, controls. Repair or Replacement of heating controls, circulation pumps, radiators, radiator valves, and Repair to any heating or water pipework, Repair or replacement of and electrical faults. Everything is subject to the exclusions below.
No claims can be made with in the first 28 days of the start date of the cover unless the boiler has been service and inspected and is considered in good working order by one of out engineers prior to the start of the cover plan. This Exclusion period will not apply when renewing the contract providing it is done before the expiry date of agreement.
Hours of business:
Our usual business working hours are Monday – Thursday 8am- 6pm Friday 8am – 4pm. We will provide telephone support and emergency call out on Saturday morning during winter along with public/bank holidays. Our phone service is available all the time however, we don’t provide emergency 24 hour cover.
Breakdown Call outs:
We will always endeavour to attend ‘No heating” breakdown on the same day during out normal working hours. If that is not possible we will attend the next working day. Call out to minor faults where the boiler system is operational will be arranged at a mutually agreed time. All repairs will be subject to the availability of spares and components from our suppliers.
Repairs will be made and parts will be replaced free of charge to a maximum value (parts and labour) of £700.00 inc VAT in any 12 month period.
Un Economical Repairs:
Where a repair is considered uneconomic (in excess of £700.00 inc VAT) a quotation will be provide to replace the boiler or the cost for replacement of the part. Cover will be terminated and you will receive a refund of a premium on a pro rata basic. We will provide a quotation to supply and fit a replacement boiler installed a on priority basic if required.
Where spare parts are no longer available from our suppliers, we will endeavour to continue to maintain the boiler in good working condition. In the event that the boiler breaks and can’t be repairs we will provide a quote to supply and fit a replacement boiler installed on a priority basic if required.
Parts and Spares:
We will only use genuine quality spares and parts. Sub-contractors: Sub-contractors engineers may be used during peak time or in adverse weather conditions. Our standard hourly rates: Out Standard hourly rate is £45.00 plus VAT per hour. Spare parts supplier and fitted are charged at trade prices. Our Right to cancel: In the unlikely even we should wish to cancel the agreement, we will notify you in writing with at least 30 days notice and refund any monies paid less the cost of any work completed to date. if the cost of any work in the period exceeds the premium paid no additional charges will be made. Initial Inspection: An Initial inspection will be made with in the first 28 days of the cover being purchased. This is to check that the boiler/system is in working condition with no faults. If any faults or problems are found we will give you a quote to repair the issue before going ahead with the cover. The inspection will also be use to assure that you are on the correct plan for the cover you require.
Your Right to Cancel:
You have the right to cancel during a 14 day cooling off calendar period from the date you receive these terms and conditions. During that period any money paid by you will be refunded. However if you have already used our service in anyway before end of the cancelation period you will be required to pay for the goods or services. If you wish to cancel you must do so in writing (by email or post) and delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below. Notice of cancelation is deemed to be served as soon as it is posted or email sent.
- Primary or Secondary Heat exchangers unless covered by boiler manufacture warranty.
- Historic faults or those caused by poor design or installation not apparent on initial system inspection.
- Wilful neglect, Accidental or third part damage to the boiler.
- Any pipework buried in concrete floors.
- ‘No fault’ call outs.
- Resetting of timers or programmers other than those made during a routine service visit.
- Uneconomical boiler repairs.
- Damaged caused by rain, wind, floods or freezing/ adverse weather conditions.
- All Gas installation pipework.
- Conventional/ Open flue systems.
- ‘Safe Access’ to allow the repair or maintenance of a roof flue terminal.
- Changes to Gas safety legislation that requires modification of the boiler/ Heating installation.
- Damages or noise caused by ‘Iron Oxide’ sludge or scale build up in any parts or system components.
- System Flushing or cleansing or chemical water treatments.
- Hot and cold water pipes and fittings exception to those within 1 meter of combination boiler or on platinum plan.
- Underfloor heating systems or associated controls unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Only standard white panel radiators are included in this agreement, any other decorative, designer, chrome radiators are excluded.
- Replacement of any parts or components containing or thought to contain hazardous or controlled substances such as asbestos.